GMIT's International Construction Management Day Conference takes place at GMIT Galway campus every March.
The Conference provides an informative and entertaining mix of expert speakers on matters of major interest to the wider construction and property community. The conference is hosted by the Department of Building and Civil Engineering in GMIT.
- Chartered Institute of Building members (CIOB)
- Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland members (SCSI)
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers members (CABE)
- Construction Industry Federation members (CIF)
- Construction Industry Register Ireland members (CIRI) (CIRI points available)
- Academics from GMIT , The Connacht Ulster Alliance and other 3rd level Institutions
- Built Environment Students from all disciplines
- Architects and Engineers (RIAI & EI members)
- Local Authority, Governmental and Semi-State technical staff
- Certificates for CPD are provided, supported by all major professional bodies
- Attendance is FREE
The press release for the 11th International Construction Management Conference day can be found by clicking here.