The GMIT Department of Building and Civil Engineering and the GMIT Teaching and Learning Office offer free online training for the designers of continuing professional development offerings. These are available free within a train the trainer learning pathway.
If you are interested in training to improve your professional development offerings, these courses may be of interest to you:
- Digital Teaching and Learning Courses
- Academic Learning Pathway (To access these courses, please create a login for cpdlearnonline.ie. For instructions on how to do this, refer to this video).
Within this pathway, a variety of online courses are available, such as:
- Digital Teaching and Learning Online Course (by SUNY and GMIT)
- Microsoft Education Apps for Digital Learning & Teaching
- OpenTeach (by DCU, a National Forum Project)
- Pedagogics in Digital Learning
- Teaching in the Digital Age
- Blended Learning Design Framework
- Moodle Module Creation & Design
- Moodle Features
- Moodle More
- Learning to Teach Online (by University of New South Wales)
- All Aboard Digital Skills (a suite of mini courses and digital badges)
- TELU - Open Online Resource of Teaching with Technology
- Building an Online Learning Course on the VLE (Blackboard Experience)
- Epigeum Online Training Programmes
- DigitalEd.ie - Champions, Resources + Discovery Tool
Please note the course materials will be updated regularly and keep in touch with updates posted on the DigitalEd.ie news area.